get noticed

Digital Green Certificate Regulation – Vote NO

With Barrister-at-Law Tracey O’ Mahony This week The Advertiser spoke to Barrister Tracey O’ Mahony about the upcoming vote in the European Parliament by Irish...

TIPS TO REDUCE YOUR HOME INSURANCE PREMIUM

Sarah McCarthy of MBC Insurance Phone : 068 59983 Email: sarah.mccarthy@mbcinsurance.com If you are looking for ways to keep your household costs down, taking the time to...

Listowel Writers’ Week Announce Pigott Poetry Prize Award 2021 Short List

Ireland’s ‘world-class’ contribution to the world of poetry is once again recognised in the shortlist for the coveted Pigott Poetry Prize for 2021 which...

8 Things to Consider with Retail & Shop Insurance

1. Buildings Cover This covers against damage caused to the structure of the building in the event of an insured incident / peril, i.e. including...

Shortlist for the Kerry Group Irish Novel of the Year

New Literary Stars to the fore as Listowel Writers’ Week announce Shortlist for the Kerry Group Irish Novel of the Year Award 2021 The...

Interview with Aidi Macdaibhi of Celtic Jewelry Listowel

To discuss the effects of Government restrictions on local business Aidi Mac Dáibhí recently went viral on social media and Irish news for his stance...

HOW TO AVOID UNDER INSURING YOUR HOME

Noreen Guiney of MBC Insurance Do you require a Home Insurance quotation? If so you can reach me on 068 59983 Email: noreen.guiney@mbcinsurance.com Under insurance is the term...

What type of insurance does a Tradesperson require?

Deirdre O’Connor of MBC Insurance Do you require a quotation for your Business? If so you can reach me on 068 59983 Email: deirdre.oconnor@mbcinsurance.com What is tradesman insurance? Tradesman...