In line with the easing of Covid-19 restrictions and the expanded Phase 2 reopening guidelines announced by the government on Friday last, Listowel Credit Union are delighted to announce an extension of member services, the reopening of our Ballybunion office along with extended opening hours in Listowel from Friday June 12th.
Monday 9.30am – 12.30pm CLOSED
Tuesday 9.30am – 3.30pm* CLOSED
Wednesday 9.30am – 3.30pm* CLOSED
Thursday 9.30am – 3.30pm 9.30am – 12.30pm
Friday 9.30am – 12.30pm 9.30am – 12.30pm
2.30pm – 5.30pm 2.30pm – 4.30pm
*Closed for lunch Tues – Thurs 12.30 to 1.30pm
Commenting Denis Dillane CEO, Listowel Credit Union: “COVID-19 is still having a major impact on our country. As we work to extend our opening hours it is vital that our staff and members continue to observe the public health guidance. We ask that members only visit in branch for essential counter transactions. Members should continue to avail of services where possible via Online Banking, Phone and Email.”
“As advised by the HSE, Listowel Credit Union will continue to adhere to social distancing and hygiene measures in both offices, including limitations on the number of members allowed within the branches banking hall at any one time.”
The following limited essential counter services will be available at our Listowel and Ballybunion offices:
• Loan repayments (If member cannot phone with debit card payment or transact online)
• Loan Drawdowns
• Withdrawals (If member cannot transact online)
• Account Reactivations / Dormancy Reversal
• New Memberships for adult accounts
We will not be providing the following services:
• Foreign Exchange
• New Memberships for minor accounts, business accounts or club accounts
You can avail of the following services by calling either of our branches.
Monday 9.30am – 12.30pm | Tues – Thursday 9.30am – 5.00pm
Friday 9.30am – 6.00pm. Listowel: 068 2938 | Ballybunion: 068 27685
• Make a payment via debit card to your loan account.
• Lodge savings via debit card to your shares account.
• Request a copy of your credit union account IBAN & BIC.
This will allow you to transfer funds into your Credit Union account from your bank ac.
• Initiate a loan application or enquire about an existing loan application.
• Request a standing order or credit transfer mandate form.
Members can avail of the following services by email.
• Transfer funds from your credit union account to your own bank account.
(Please attach a copy of your photo ID and bank statement detailing your
IBAN & BIC to your email request). Email email@example.com
• Request a copy of your credit union account IBAN & BIC. This will allow
you to transfer funds into the Credit Union from your bank account. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Request a standing order or credit transfer mandate form. Email email@example.com
Listowel Credit Union will continue to offer a dedicated member hour for Cocooning and Vulnerable Members on Thursdays and Fridays between 10am and 11am.
Should elderly or cocooning members require access to funds and are unable to visit the Credit Union please contact either office and we will advise you of the options available to you. Members can appoint a trusted relative or friend to transact on your account by putting a third-party authorisation in place. You can also access your funds online. To avail of these services please call our Listowel office on 068 21938 or our Ballybunion office on 068 27685.
Full details and any additional updates will be available via the website www.listowelcu.ie and social media channels, Facebook & Twitter.