We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of contacting us through our forms e.g Contact Form (including your name and email address)
- Information relating to any payments you make of our products or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including name, address, telephone number, email address, Ad information and card details / paypal details)
How is your personal information been used
- personalise our website for you
- send statements, invoices and collect payments from you
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
Security of personal information
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Cookies and Third Parties
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by Irish law.
Accepting the policy
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this privacy and cookies policy. If you do not agree to this, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Cookies Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at: (068) 57656 or email email@example.com